Following Amanda's lead, here are ten February things that are making me happy right now.
1. Monkey love - a sock monkey made for Tommy this weekend as he was feeling a little neglected on the made-by-mummy front.
Thanks to Lucy for the tutorial link.
2. Rereading a childhood favourite.
4. A new haircut, less 4 inches! A weight feels lifted, literally.
5. My favourite Greek food, Boureki, made by my mother in law.
7. Playdates with good friends.
8. A video conference with my parents before they jet off on a holiday of a lifetime to South Africa. Hope you have a fabulous trip!
9. Passing the mid-winter point and enjoying more daylight.
10. Looking forward to a trip to Toronto this weekend. A long overdue visit to family.