I've been meaning to find a recipe using Weetabix for a while. It's my favourite cereal ever and I remember eating it every day for breakfast without fail for years as a child. These muffins are pretty healthy and tasty too.
Makes 12 Muffins
1-1/2 cups unbleached flour
1-1/2 tsp. baking soda
Pinch of salt
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
5 Organic Weetabix Biscuits, crushed
1/4 cup lightly packed brown sugar
1 cup yogurt
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup butter, melted
4 Tbsp. honey
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Grease muffin cups or use paper baking cups.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Stir in the Organic Weetabix and sugar.
3. Mix the yogurt and milk together in a bowl and beat in the egg, melted butter and honey.
4. Mix wet ingredients into dry, mixing only until just combined.
5. Scoop batter into muffin cups and bake for 20 minutes, or until the muffins have risen and are golden brown. Turn out onto a rack to cool or serve warm for breakfast with yogurt and fruit or at snack time with coffee, tea or milk.
Thanks for all your words of encouragement re the macro project. I really don't have many tips to pass on about photography apart from some obvious ones:
Good lighting is a must (my flash photography looks horrid).
If you take hundreds of pictures - at least one will be okay!
Snap from lots of different angles.
Oh and photoshop is a bad photographer's best friend!